Webmistress Journal Affiliates Freebies Credits
LICIA
Photobucket

Felicia Xu
Photobucket age:20/aries

♥ Love
♥ my family- mummy daddy
♥ my lil' gorgeous florence. xinhui. mandy..

happy lil days
i enjoy
Photobucket
sleep+ eat+watch tv+all sorts of fun fun things+ice-cream glazing beautiful stars during e nitez++yougurt.. yummy+chocolates
+cheesecake+

Wishlist
pass driving test
travel to desired countries
graduation
improve on drawing skills
pretty pretty shoes
new digi cam
--------
--------


rewind my past
reminiscence of those special moments. dev.

TagGies

Photobucket




Photobucket
♥Florence♥

♥Xinhui♥

♥Mandy♥



Recent Entries
The one month news you need to know!!
It has all gone away
random pixs of me being bored, I feel so dumb.
used
honest thoughts and words
love is a series of disappointments
Love will find a way
Nearly delete my blog.
Late nite danelion
I just want you to hold me and walk me thru the da...


Music


LULUs SONgs List

Archives


Friday, January 2, 2009
All I need was... @ 10:45 AM

I don't know if god is giving me cos all these seems so tough for me, and if I can really pass thru these. The upcoming situations will totally be harmless to me.

What He Gave Me....
The feelings that I cannot be felt for
The sweet moments that cannot be lasted for
The uneasiness that I felt for her
And the fact that I cannot love him.
I ever told him, I'm really contented with the current us.
All I need was..
to see him
to felt for him
to make him happy,for him to be happy, and what more can I ask for?
It is ok not to be together, cos being together means there'll be a day that we both will be separated.

Labels:




©loving felicia...