Webmistress Journal Affiliates Freebies Credits
LICIA
Photobucket

Felicia Xu
Photobucket age:20/aries

♥ Love
♥ my family- mummy daddy
♥ my lil' gorgeous florence. xinhui. mandy..

happy lil days
i enjoy
Photobucket
sleep+ eat+watch tv+all sorts of fun fun things+ice-cream glazing beautiful stars during e nitez++yougurt.. yummy+chocolates
+cheesecake+

Wishlist
pass driving test
travel to desired countries
graduation
improve on drawing skills
pretty pretty shoes
new digi cam
--------
--------


rewind my past
reminiscence of those special moments. dev.

TagGies

Photobucket




Photobucket
♥Florence♥

♥Xinhui♥

♥Mandy♥



Recent Entries
All I need was...
The one month news you need to know!!
It has all gone away
random pixs of me being bored, I feel so dumb.
used
honest thoughts and words
love is a series of disappointments
Love will find a way
Nearly delete my blog.
Late nite danelion


Music


LULUs SONgs List

Archives


Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Fun &Madness-Prestat Slumber Party @ 7:03 AM

Yay. It's a Slumber Party. Our Very Own=PPP
sweet to have our own prestat balloon.

Mummy&Daughter. Loves


Sexy Mrs Joe.



Shane. 's Sexs Pose
Let's Vote Who's the sexier one.


Guys Sex Pose I



How can we miss out the Girlies?


We're so sporting.yay



The Best Twister Ever.
I'm goonna play this on nyd.
kick out mj. haah.

haha. fizz.



I'm so having a hard time.
saw me? doing stretchin exercise.

Finally. Prestat's Got Talent!!!!
Felicia posing./.
Belly dancing


My 'dance' partner. JOe



Devlin, I really look like a 'A' ar.



trying so hard to entertain the audience and judges.


Joe trying to be funny uh.



Judo!!!!!



Fizz



Me&Wirda=)


That's Yvonne



That's Ashiq



That's Joy.



Last. Reed.



Continuing with self-camwhore









So satisfiied with the pressie. Thanks. Loves..

Labels:




©loving felicia...