Webmistress Journal Affiliates Freebies Credits
LICIA
Photobucket

Felicia Xu
Photobucket age:20/aries

♥ Love
♥ my family- mummy daddy
♥ my lil' gorgeous florence. xinhui. mandy..

happy lil days
i enjoy
Photobucket
sleep+ eat+watch tv+all sorts of fun fun things+ice-cream glazing beautiful stars during e nitez++yougurt.. yummy+chocolates
+cheesecake+

Wishlist
pass driving test
travel to desired countries
graduation
improve on drawing skills
pretty pretty shoes
new digi cam
--------
--------


rewind my past
reminiscence of those special moments. dev.

TagGies

Photobucket




Photobucket
♥Florence♥

♥Xinhui♥

♥Mandy♥



Recent Entries
Fun &Madness-Prestat Slumber Party
All I need was...
The one month news you need to know!!
It has all gone away
random pixs of me being bored, I feel so dumb.
used
honest thoughts and words
love is a series of disappointments
Love will find a way
Nearly delete my blog.


Music


LULUs SONgs List

Archives


Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Make Love Not War =) @ 6:55 AM

School starts couple days ago, but nightmares will come the next following week. Gosh, hence now -sleep-all-i-can. \

Out with my girlies today to chinatown. heh. brought the materials and fabric i wanted to do for his pressie. happy me. jus like that can keep me happy for the whole day. (Opps, forget to take pics!!!)

After chinatown, headed down to town. once again. saw the pressie but then xiaohua and mng say later shall go see, cos mandy gift more impt. alrights. and.... then forgets about my gift!!!

This coming weekend, I will go see on my own. haha. or I shall drag florence, you, and mng you to OG and have a look as you guys said OG is much cheaper. yupiee.

Sometimes. I was thinking I no longer wants to be secrective. Loving him is not only tiring, doing the things that I love for him also seems to be tiring. And I felt what's really dare to hide. It really piss me off.

.:.( For the angry her, since/ if you no longer have feelings for him, then there's no reason for you to be angry) Cheer up yea.

Labels:




©loving felicia...