Webmistress Journal Affiliates Freebies Credits
LICIA
Photobucket

Felicia Xu
Photobucket age:20/aries

♥ Love
♥ my family- mummy daddy
♥ my lil' gorgeous florence. xinhui. mandy..

happy lil days
i enjoy
Photobucket
sleep+ eat+watch tv+all sorts of fun fun things+ice-cream glazing beautiful stars during e nitez++yougurt.. yummy+chocolates
+cheesecake+

Wishlist
pass driving test
travel to desired countries
graduation
improve on drawing skills
pretty pretty shoes
new digi cam
--------
--------


rewind my past
reminiscence of those special moments. dev.

TagGies

Photobucket




Photobucket
♥Florence♥

♥Xinhui♥

♥Mandy♥



Recent Entries
in a whirl of confused
Make Love Not War =)
Fun &Madness-Prestat Slumber Party
All I need was...
The one month news you need to know!!
It has all gone away
random pixs of me being bored, I feel so dumb.
used
honest thoughts and words
love is a series of disappointments


Music


LULUs SONgs List

Archives


Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Full @ 11:12 AM

I hate the thought of me thinking that is me the one who thinks that- it is a hippo thing and you thinking that it is just a tini-weenie thing and i am kicking a fuss out of it.

Darn it, thou yesterday issue was over,[which you start and end it with lots of crap talking and laughter and you expect me to giggle about it and move on] but the obvious fact is i am totally serious about it. In fact, I do want to let you know how was i feeling, but this gut feeling tell me that it would be me the one who is convincing myself, trying to clear things up, rather than you. To you, yes it is just that!!!, and i would agree cos that's on the surface alright? but when i think of it, SERIOUSly it is not only this. In time to come, many more obstacles would just slowly appearing without us realising it. arhahh, to sound nice we bicker bout it, I couldnt expect the worse.

On the verge of crying, i had to repeatly tells myself that, i will be alright when everything is over just to make myself feel better as if nothing had happened before, or telling myself that i have been thinking too much. I tired of lying to myself anymore just like you sick and tired of making choices.

Literally, when did I ever ask you make choices and choose. To you, don't think and bother about it, it would remain as good it is. And leaving it to be, had caused me so much misery.


And today you told me that, i used to cry over difficult solvable things. Think again, do you ever see me cry? I don't need my tears to gain your sympathy and concern. That's why i would never ever allow myself to cry in front of you.


]if love allows me to fullstop and end this intrigue, i would.

Labels:




©loving felicia...