Webmistress Journal Affiliates Freebies Credits
LICIA
Photobucket

Felicia Xu
Photobucket age:20/aries

♥ Love
♥ my family- mummy daddy
♥ my lil' gorgeous florence. xinhui. mandy..

happy lil days
i enjoy
Photobucket
sleep+ eat+watch tv+all sorts of fun fun things+ice-cream glazing beautiful stars during e nitez++yougurt.. yummy+chocolates
+cheesecake+

Wishlist
pass driving test
travel to desired countries
graduation
improve on drawing skills
pretty pretty shoes
new digi cam
--------
--------


rewind my past
reminiscence of those special moments. dev.

TagGies

Photobucket




Photobucket
♥Florence♥

♥Xinhui♥

♥Mandy♥



Recent Entries
Full
in a whirl of confused
Make Love Not War =)
Fun &Madness-Prestat Slumber Party
All I need was...
The one month news you need to know!!
It has all gone away
random pixs of me being bored, I feel so dumb.
used
honest thoughts and words


Music


LULUs SONgs List

Archives


Wednesday, March 4, 2009
W.A.I.T @ 10:22 AM

Many times you told me, and all while I had these going thru in my mind.
You ever said to me,( all my exs are jerks and treated me unfairly, if you don go NO one can come in)this kind of silly stuff~~~ at first thought that you would be different, you're not jerk but ultimately i am still alone.
Tell me, In you, I cant even find true love what makes you think that the next one will be a better one. I have tried so long, for now I want to tell you that I'm tired and is dragging me. The reason for you to tell me to look for a better one is becos you dont want to feel guilty towards me as you cannot/dont want to love me, I dont want and no longer want to hear this anymore AND seriously i want to tell you Im sick and tired of all this. Since I am the only who is enduring then Let me SUFFER alone.

I cannot compare, at least now in my life I have met someone that I want to wait rather than not to get to meet someone that i think worth my wait.

In my heart, all I want is for you to be happy, nothing else matters.

For you, I'll b waiting you, love.patiently.

Labels:




©loving felicia...