Webmistress Journal Affiliates Freebies Credits
LICIA
Photobucket

Felicia Xu
Photobucket age:20/aries

♥ Love
♥ my family- mummy daddy
♥ my lil' gorgeous florence. xinhui. mandy..

happy lil days
i enjoy
Photobucket
sleep+ eat+watch tv+all sorts of fun fun things+ice-cream glazing beautiful stars during e nitez++yougurt.. yummy+chocolates
+cheesecake+

Wishlist
pass driving test
travel to desired countries
graduation
improve on drawing skills
pretty pretty shoes
new digi cam
--------
--------


rewind my past
reminiscence of those special moments. dev.

TagGies

Photobucket




Photobucket
♥Florence♥

♥Xinhui♥

♥Mandy♥



Recent Entries
W.A.I.T
Full
in a whirl of confused
Make Love Not War =)
Fun &Madness-Prestat Slumber Party
All I need was...
The one month news you need to know!!
It has all gone away
random pixs of me being bored, I feel so dumb.
used


Music


LULUs SONgs List

Archives


Friday, April 17, 2009
It's the weekend P= @ 10:00 AM

Springcleaning!!!

here i am to wipe off the layers of dust.(months of it)

Today after days of rushing work nights, finally is shopping days.

.MY LOOTSS for the day.


Unique bangle. Favourite loot. Hagi Lane

.loves.

Cream Ruffle Skirt. Bugis Street.

Ribboned Shimmer Black Studs

Marc Jacobs Inspired Ribbon Studs.

Now's a little update on me. April has been a busy week with hells loads of work. critism. and stupid bitching.
eating and shopping is the best way to destress.
And until now, been worried for him cos things hasn't been going smoothly for him. Really hope things will turn out well for him and things surrounding him.
Miss him so badly. I want to see him soon!!

Labels:




©loving felicia...