Webmistress Journal Affiliates Freebies Credits
LICIA
Photobucket

Felicia Xu
Photobucket age:20/aries

♥ Love
♥ my family- mummy daddy
♥ my lil' gorgeous florence. xinhui. mandy..

happy lil days
i enjoy
Photobucket
sleep+ eat+watch tv+all sorts of fun fun things+ice-cream glazing beautiful stars during e nitez++yougurt.. yummy+chocolates
+cheesecake+

Wishlist
pass driving test
travel to desired countries
graduation
improve on drawing skills
pretty pretty shoes
new digi cam
--------
--------


rewind my past
reminiscence of those special moments. dev.

TagGies

Photobucket




Photobucket
♥Florence♥

♥Xinhui♥

♥Mandy♥



Recent Entries
It's the weekend P=
W.A.I.T
Full
in a whirl of confused
Make Love Not War =)
Fun &Madness-Prestat Slumber Party
All I need was...
The one month news you need to know!!
It has all gone away
random pixs of me being bored, I feel so dumb.


Music


LULUs SONgs List

Archives


Friday, May 1, 2009
My 3years.. @ 7:44 AM

Horray, end of my bloody school days.-30.5.09= last day of school
I don't need to take the dhoby train and get all the hell scoldings worst is getting scolding for nothing.

For now, I just need to concentrate do well for my assessment
Upcoming work
would be doing my photoshoot for my catalogue.
hehe. today went to hortpark to take the setting of the place. really sweet and romantic. Definitely will update the pics wait for Rebecca to send me =P

Next would be my boards. doing catalogue.

After 3 years of hard work, ...MY GRAD SHOW. SO ANTICIPATING!!!!
( i wish he can come)

I will miss all my dear sweets. my chatty and eating buddy, florence.
. my happy and entertaining, xinhui.
. my steady clubbing mate, mandy.
. my most on rush project, huizhen.


Sure enough not to miss my grp mates. esp. fishy. I will miss your kp and ur funny jokes how you make me laugh till tummyache. and I will make you miss you too.

Lastly, sometimes i think of it thou we aint that close. treat me like a dessert but i really want the best for him that's the only thing i wish for. his wish is my wish.

Labels:




©loving felicia...