Webmistress Journal Affiliates Freebies Credits
LICIA
Photobucket

Felicia Xu
Photobucket age:20/aries

♥ Love
♥ my family- mummy daddy
♥ my lil' gorgeous florence. xinhui. mandy..

happy lil days
i enjoy
Photobucket
sleep+ eat+watch tv+all sorts of fun fun things+ice-cream glazing beautiful stars during e nitez++yougurt.. yummy+chocolates
+cheesecake+

Wishlist
pass driving test
travel to desired countries
graduation
improve on drawing skills
pretty pretty shoes
new digi cam
--------
--------


rewind my past
reminiscence of those special moments. dev.

TagGies

Photobucket




Photobucket
♥Florence♥

♥Xinhui♥

♥Mandy♥



Recent Entries
My 3years..
It's the weekend P=
W.A.I.T
Full
in a whirl of confused
Make Love Not War =)
Fun &Madness-Prestat Slumber Party
All I need was...
The one month news you need to know!!
It has all gone away


Music


LULUs SONgs List

Archives


Sunday, May 31, 2009
cant wait for it to come__!! @ 11:22 AM

jus couldnt imagine, gonna end this 3yrs of suffering, actually not really, did learnt alot of stuff and met all my good frens here.


I managed to spend some time with him over the weekend. Think of it, just to have him by my side it is really a bonus to me. Thou, keep telling myself to be contented with what I have but I jus couldnt help myself thinking and missing him. It is just only 1 day, but I have already miss him so much. jus wan to see him every single moment.


3rd June is the fashion show. superly excited, hopefully less busy, jus want that day to be hell lot of fun. cant wait to wear my lit.gorgeous dress.

recent me me me, think this new colour still suit me the best=)

Labels:




©loving felicia...